Friday 26 October 2012

Kareena Kapoor Shalwar Kameez Look -Volume 3

Shalwar Kameez is the most favorite outfit of many Pakistanis and Indians (girls) out there no matter you are living in U.K, U.S.A or any other part of the world this is the only outfit that is most wearable especially on traditional and religious occasions also no matter how modern a girl can be this outfit is the one that can never be forgotten this is the essence of our cultural values.
 

Recently, I have published my two posts on Shalwar Kameez look as Kreena Kapoor Shalwar Kameez Vol 1 and Kareena Kapoor Shalwar Kameez Vol 2 .    I have couple of my subscribers who want me to publish Vol 3 so here it is Kareena Kapoor Shalwar Kameez Look Vol 3. 





this pic is taken from higheelconfidential










I hope you like this post I will be publishing its  Vol-4.  Don't forget to subscribe.   Looking forward for your comments :))  .  EID MUBARIK !!!




   I hope you enjoy reading this. Don't forget to subscribe, like stylebeautyblog facebook fan page also follow me on twitter and Bloglovin.



No comments:

Post a Comment

<3<3Do comment Something Nice and Sweet.I will surely get back to your blog then..<3<3 :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...