Wednesday 27 July 2011

Kareena Kapoor's New Shalwar Kameez look





I am so  excited to tell all the girls who are Kareena Kapoor's  fan that her new Shalwar Kameez look is so fabulous just check her wearing the outfits, she is looking as stunning as ever. So if you want her new look and want  to look like her you can also try these outfits, as she is a trend setter for all the Asian girls.

Light Blue long shirt looks so elegant with white Shalwar







Pink Kameez with White Shalwar and flat traditional sandal




Elegant White embriodred chicken Kameez
With use of gotta and fancy laces






Check out the Chooriyan she is wearing 








Black skin tight pants with Elegant printed lawn Kameez
so Fabulous






White cotton Kameez with printed dopatta


I do not own these pictures.


These pictures are taken from Salman Khan and Kareena Kapoor's upcoming movie
"Boady Guard"



   I hope you enjoy reading this. Don't forget to subscribe, like stylebeautyblog facebook fan page also follow me on twitter and Bloglovin.






10 comments:

  1. I love Kareena! Thanks for posting <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love her white outfit. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey looks like you are a great fan of kareena...you must be as she is style icon... i love her style...

    i <3 to wear long shirts with pajama or trousers and short shirts with patyala or simple shalwar

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Remy,@Shang J, @sahar
    For me Kareena is the most stylish bollywood Diva!
    thankx girlx for the lovely comments!
    Do check my other posts too you will love them too.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really like kareena, she has a classy look everytime she makes an apearance!
    nice post!!

    check mi blog too:
    rakhshansblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. eww.....they can b wow as compared to how indians dress up,but comparing it to paki trends n style......its a big no......we have far better n mature trends here then this

    ReplyDelete
  7. @m@ri@.. I did not did this post for comparison purpose like I am not comparing it with Indians, well fashion varies from place to place and region to region. I am talking about style! not everyone has it. I think Kareena has it she is the Style Diva infact.. You are missing the point..lolxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's really fantastic, Most of college girls always like trendy and stylish dress pattern and salwar kameez.I saw one website, they have an awesome collection and I purchased one kurti & salwar kameez in online shopping... best service and perfect material and perfect design, If you anybody interest go and check it yaarikart.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's really interesting to see Kareena's new Salwar Kameez look...It's seems
    to be a different pattern of Salwar Kameez and
    I liked the design,well creative to give a different
    appeal.

    ReplyDelete

<3<3Do comment Something Nice and Sweet.I will surely get back to your blog then..<3<3 :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...