Sunday 16 December 2012

Priyanka Chopra Looking Stunning !



Priyanka Chopra is one of my favorite actresses. She is not only beautiful but I think she is really stylish. She usually wears western outfits but on occasions she wears traditional. In a recent award function 2012 she was seen wearing a tradition outfit designed by Manish Malhotra. 

In the picture you can see she got a new hair cut and the outfit she is wearing looks beautiful.  Let's have a closer look

Hair cut
Well, if you want to have this hair cut ask your hair stylist to give you a side bang hair cut with layers in front and back hair should be straight, U or V shaped.


Outfit:


Its designer and I think it's really expensive but what I like about it the dupatta has pom-pons made of dull gold threads and are hand made.  Pom-pons are usually handmade and used at the dupatta corners and on the shirt in eastern outfits.


Colors:

Evergreen
Deep crimson pink
Black




The imagine is not mine and is taken from search engines






I hope you enjoy reading this. Don't forget to subscribe, like stylebeautyblog facebook fan page and follow me on twitter.












1 comment:

  1. I also came across these pics a few days ago and I LOVE her outfit, the colour combination is simply gorgeous!

    www.crazyclassycute.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

<3<3Do comment Something Nice and Sweet.I will surely get back to your blog then..<3<3 :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...