Saturday 26 May 2012

SunSilk Dream Soft & Smooth Shampoo & Conditioner Review


SunSilk is one of my favorite brands. I love its Shampoos and conditioners. My hair type is oily for that reason not all SunSilk Shampoos and conditioner are best for my use. The one SunSilk Shampoo and conditioner that I pick today for Review is “SunSilk Dream Soft & Smooth” I have been using it since its first launch in Pakistan and believe me it suits my hair.

About This Product:
SunSilk Dream Soft and Smooth Shampoo and conditioner is designed by Professionals to make your hair extra smooth and soft. The Product is co-created by Thomas Taw. Enriched with Ceramide Egg Complex.


                                      


Why This Product Is Good For Oily Hair:
You might be wondering if it’s smooth and soft then why this product is good for oily hair. It is created for dry hair? Well my dear readers, I am telling you my experience with this product. Although I have oily hair but I found this product great for my hair.

 It actually works for me. It’s enriched with Ceramide Egg Complex and Egg really works for my hair. When I used this product it does the following.
·        It removes all the dirt and excessive hair oil out gently without leaving my scalp and hair DRY.
·        It makes my hair shiny and soft.
·        Its advanced formula is good for hair nourishment.
·        I feel my hair smooth and softer.

About The Price:
The product is affordable and you can buy it within Rs/ 700 Shampoo plus conditioner.
Shampoo: Net Vol 700 ml
Conditioner: Net Vol 180 ml


I purchased this product and all images are mine.

   I hope you enjoy reading this. Don't forget to subscribe, like stylebeautyblog facebook fan page also follow me on twitter and Bloglovin.



2 comments:

  1. I love this shampoo and conditioner, i use these on days when my hair is very dry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Sidrah See that! This shampoo & conditioner really works on dry hair!

    ReplyDelete

<3<3Do comment Something Nice and Sweet.I will surely get back to your blog then..<3<3 :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...